Friday, February 4, 2011

Wii Sdhc Card Tutorial

Spaguetinis



Another recipe that Sara was pending and that it has amazed us to leave these spaguetinis delicious fresh.
And why not say it until I laughed with the little machine to make pasta and then the "clothesline" was even funny and all, with such long hair hanging down.

The only difference from my machine to Sara is that the number of smooth rollers from 1 to 9 in width, with 1 being the maximum width between rollers, and I left the film pasta in the number 5 to be a pretty skinny spaquettis.
Moreover, all the same.

A great recipe that I have repeated it at home are thrilled with this spaguetinis.
And Sara recipe here just as she tells us in his kitchen:

Ingredients: 300 gr

of
wheat flour 3 egg yolks and two whole eggs
1 / 2 tsp salt
1 dash of olive oil

Preparation:

In a bowl put the flour and other ingredients in the center, we integrate to form an elastic ball and to book wrapped in plastic wrap about 1 h. This ball

make three servings, reserve and work covered two-third, we passed the largest number like 5 times and fold each time and then we decrease the number until it was to our liking, in this case I stand on the two and I wanted Spaghettinis and we must have more finite mass. Clicking here you have a very detailed step of the preparation of fresh pasta with Sara.

As I said, the first 5 times I've spent the dough, has been the number 1, and then I happened once, and so on, for others to get 5. I have cooked
5-6 minutes in water with 4 teaspoons of salt.
Perfect! Thank
Sara! Once again it is clear that the masses overboard!


accompany these spaghetti carbonara sauce, and certainly the next will try them with other sauces.

Time: 2 hours
Difficulty:
Season: year
Hometown: Sara - Sara recipes

0 comments:

Post a Comment