Friday, February 4, 2011

Average Size American Female

Bambas




custard fillings



These are filled with hazelnut chocolate cream.

Checking my list yet, I have some recipes were not published, and it is spectacular.
all started on a whim I had with the sneakers, that of all the life I have gone crazy, I love them! Sara and the board in their kitchen adapting to cook the recipe, which in turn came from our dear friend Rosa ( sweet and savory snacks ) , which thanked her heart.
Thank you both!
Also called Bombolinus, xuxos, saloons and do not know if any name more.

Delicious!


The recipe full of Sara:

Ingredients: copying blog full of sweet and savory snacks.


strong flour 250g plain flour 250g
1 envelope dry baker's yeast

7g salt 40g sugar 2 eggs


50g butter 200 ml milk oil
sunflower or olive oil very soft (I like more) Preparation

Br: (adapted from Sara the cook)

We shovel, unbeaten eggs, sugar, butter, milk and salt, prog 1, while starts weigh the flour mix (in this case, use any force) mixed with yeast that I put brand cornstarch, and add to the pan, leaving the end of the program, my advice is that if you want to picnic and leave them for kneading morning, you can help at first with a wooden paddle, leaving heaving into the basin for two hours, in my case that was the time. We

at a table a tad of flour and half of the dough, flattened with roll until it is just as Rosa says as 1 cm, if you work hard enough to leave it to relax a bit and you continue.
With a pastry cutter cylinders we are doing rather small and going up much, calentáis oil, I used a very mild olive oil, I do not like sunflower for frying but it is in taste. Go
frying batches of three or four at most, when placed in the oil will see that almost immediately begin to brown, reduce heat must, in my case in vitro of 1 to 12 put him at 7. Go
turning quickly and when we get to take that golden brown color to blotting paper, sugar and ready go through. If well done you will see that no weigh anything.

Note: as you see I have not ceased to weigh once formed, these things I have done on purpose, I had the impression that this was not necessary levied after leaving the dough into the pan and weigh it has.
simply decide to fill filler is chosen aplanáis, and giráis you fill a cylinder as it were, for the sneakers just flatten, put the filling into the center and take the four corners like a handkerchief, and give slightly apretáis a plump. Some

fill them with hazelnut chocolate cream, some with custard and others left as is, without padding. All delicious!


Time: 3 hours, depending on
weighed Difficulty: None, just a little work
Season: year
Hometown: Sara - Sara Recipes

0 comments:

Post a Comment