Thursday, June 18, 2009

Student High Interest Savings Account Ontario

capital

Your hobby and my hobby is ours, and it is our cardinal sin and is to be together. Smell the scent of your semen and your sweat and the Secret Obsession I like odor that is entangled in your body when you ride mine for yours. Together they are the world's most exquisite scent, smell that overwhelms the senses and gets caught in the curtains and sheets in my room so you can wander my soul remembering, longing for your return, once you're gone.

occasionally play the game if I had money would always be with you and not with her, and the phrase is dancing between the notes of silence, and leads me to the child and parent because I did not was unable to face the responsibility of a family.

I say it does not matter that you enjoy when you are, because my greatest skill lies in wait at home, and the lowest in despair of waiting, and the house and I need your presence, but neither have the patience. I wrap the sheets that smell of your body and my body and I repeat my favorite phrase as a mantra is an invocation and incantation: "come back because we are trapped in Sin Capital of the desire of the bodies."

0 comments:

Post a Comment