Sunday, June 14, 2009

Natalie Morales Haircut 2009

MADNESS Gabriel

Sketches April 12

Today I visited Eros

and arrived at dawn

Sitting on

window

saw as I drew

I drew very quiet

with the tip of my fingers

your whole body feeling

and I drew naked

and secretly drew you

caressing my neck

while I will draw

Eros draw me today.

Sketches April 14

love when my mouth

drawing your body.

The slow drawing

Your body blessed

your blessed body

Your quiet backside

smell to silence

peace takes hold

time stops

eternal becoming

With my pale eyes

move across your body

Then

your body

with clear nectar

pint inside me

Love

draw your body.

Sketches April 16

When you drawing

possess your body

your body

as my

your man's body

your body perfect

Map know

with seas and ports

and you do not know

and unknowingly your

When

own you

drawing your body.

Sketch April 18

Today I swam

for your

seas

today I draw

your body,

your body

turquoise

your golden body

sun dyeing

your silver hair

painted sand

I drew with corals

reefs

with sea horses Sleeping

on your chest

Your arms of Neptune

hugging currents

of my body so salty

of my body as island

floating

asleep on your body.

© Olga Lang

April 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment