What I like to do at home is sit down and write for you, give my soul wound that jealously guards the memory of my childhood. It has become a delightful hobby that what was and was not, think of what will be.
not want to forget when strolling my nose for your body to delight your man perfume mixes with your sweat. It was the best smell in the world. Sinned by gluttony and lust in your arms wrapped in your scent male. I ate your lies, I reveled in your juices. Sinned every time you called me and went at the phrase "I need you."
Nothing interfered with my ability to carry out my duties in the home, work, life. He had no financial problems, I was just hurt because I wanted you body and soul, but my soul was not what you wanted.
not want to forget when strolling my nose for your body to delight your man perfume mixes with your sweat. It was the best smell in the world. Sinned by gluttony and lust in your arms wrapped in your scent male. I ate your lies, I reveled in your juices. Sinned every time you called me and went at the phrase "I need you."
Nothing interfered with my ability to carry out my duties in the home, work, life. He had no financial problems, I was just hurt because I wanted you body and soul, but my soul was not what you wanted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment