Thursday, March 17, 2011

Herpes As Bump On Forehead?

Kispert - rustic chicken


De vice, these pastas are a real service. Tests one and when you realize you've lost count of how many have fallen.
Delicate, soft texture and delicious.
And that butter and I get fatal, only on rare occasions, as in this case, I have to praise the use of butter.
tells Rosa that are perfect to accompany a good coffee. I would add that for 6 pm, for 7 to 11 in the morning, with or without coffee ........ ...... .... If I have tried at all times, each time he entered the kitchen, fell 5 or 6 at once.
Impressive!


Here his great recipe. Brackets clarification for myself, as I so often.

Ingredients:
  • 200g butter 80g sugar
  • 2 egg whites (take advantage of Sarah's homemade spaghetti)
  • 160g almond
  • powder vanilla aroma
  • 200g flour
Preparation: Place

vellum on a baking tray. Go

mixing butter, sugar, egg whites, almond powder, vanilla flavor (6-8 drops, more or less) and lastly the flour.
(you can do in mixer)

When well blended, add the resulting mass to a pastry bag fitted with nozzle and go in circles and squares on a baking tray.
(sprinkle sugar on top of each pasta - optional)

Bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees until golden brown.
(10-14 minutes, watching constantly and as the edges are browned, thousands of miles away and place on absorbent kitchen paper until they cool down). Manage
with city they are fragile.


Time: depending on the size of the pasta and baked out, it takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes total.
Difficulty: no
Season: year
Hometown: Rosa (sweet and salty snacks)

0 comments:

Post a Comment