That Gibberish is one of the best albums of the year, is something that I doubt that someone else is in question at this point. Two singles that would like many of our best selling artists and now comes the third "Song Lie", one of my favorite songs of the album, pure poetry.
Algora to compose this album was undoubtedly in a state of grace and if his music career has not taken off since then as a composer and lyricist especially as the future is assured. And the most curious is that gibberish you are five issues that fall short of those released so far as singles.
As I say and I do not tire of repeating one of the best albums of 2010 and if you do not know are already taking time to discover the rich world full of nuances and letters that do not get tired of hearing of this universe Algora has given us in this album.
Manda-Rina
Menorquina and Raigada (because they named him associate, thanks for everything)
0 comments:
Post a Comment