I wrapped in silk
that produced the track.
I fell asleep in the cocoon silent. I wandered through the cosmos
touching the stars,
receiving inflows of aromas and blue
listening to songs and orchestral
strangers.
One day I woke up startled.
I was in your arms
trapped, yearning
spread my wings to fly released. I felt something wet
wet my grief.
watched your eyes heavy with rain. Folding wings
forgot my dreams I gave up flying and wiped your tears
.
that produced the track.
I fell asleep in the cocoon silent. I wandered through the cosmos
touching the stars,
receiving inflows of aromas and blue
listening to songs and orchestral
strangers.
One day I woke up startled.
I was in your arms
trapped, yearning
spread my wings to fly released. I felt something wet
wet my grief.
watched your eyes heavy with rain. Folding wings
forgot my dreams I gave up flying and wiped your tears
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment