Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Is Canadian Direct Insurance Problems

A small closet

Your beloved hobby of being graciously made you forget the cardinal sin in the bottom of a small closet in the cottage.
childhood memories mixed with the best smell in the world, the land wet with fresh rain, a real carpet so wisely chose for our time love and call our place for the ride of soul and body ride. I pity today that miracle is just the memory of a fantasy I will never forget. Today there is only a sad shadow of perfume you wear and my masculine fragrance.
remember that despite your almost total lack of skill as a housewife, what do you like to do at home is very simple: make love to a thousand times running down every possible corner and your world ... "leaves for tomorrow the Lord will have! " And so we go downhill.
you know? Regardless of your skill not at home, if money is not the problem I would start our history from the beginning, at the bottom of a small closet in that cottage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment